Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Christmas 1974 Layout

I did this layout for the pocket page books I'm doing for my in-laws. The pages didn't match up for these to be in pockets so I made a single page regular layout. 

 I always have a bunch of scraps that I never know what to do with until I saw a Jennifer McGuire video using them. Some of them have been stamped on with a variety of my Christmas stamp collection.

Thanks so much for looking and also for being patient with me as I'm experiencing many changes in my life and the lives of my small family. It's hard when my mom doesn't know I'm her daughter or what my name is. Her dementia seems to be getting worse and worse since the loss of her significant other.




2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute layout!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How Lovely Cindy, I'm sorry to hear about your Mum, it's an awful disease and very trying too. My thoughts are with you.
Faith
x