Thursday, July 13, 2017

USA Card

I found this flag stamp in a box and thought it was perfect for the red, white and blue theme for the ATC swap this month.

I colored the flag and Lawn Fawn letter stamps in with distress markers before huffing on them and stamping on white cardstock. I did try to do the same thing with the fireworks stamps but it's not very noticeable. What else isn't very noticeable is the dry embossed star background on the white cardstock. Oh well. The corner is blue vellum that I ran through the Xyron sticker maker. The large red circle is a corduroy brad. It's huge, which I love using on ATC's rather than cards or scrapbook layouts.


Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the star embossing, it's VERY clear in the photo, a Fabulous ATC.
Faith
x